Wednesday 26 November 2014

Brownhills (2)

Here I am Rune
Distance 0 miles
Total 757 Locks 28 Tunnels
Running total mileage 1140 miles

With a day of damp drizzly weather we decided against moving on and have remained here at Brownhills. I did initially get a slight shock when I went out this morning to explore the area. We are near to a newish Tescos supermarket but I thought I'd check out the nearby High Street. I made my way through a small mall called Ravenscourt which doesn't sell Brownhills very well at all, it looks very run down. All of the shops in it are closed and shuttered, I don't know what the story is about it but if it has been condemned it need demolishing. Once you are through the mall the actual High Street itself is fine but initially I was concerned what sort of area we had moored in.

May well stay here for tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment