Saturday 4 June 2022

Willington

Here I am Rune

Distance 7.2 miles 

Total 4639 Locks  313 Tunnels

Running total mileage 6,794.2 miles

Once again we had the warning light come on soon after we had set off this morning, I reduced engine revs and it went out again, coming on whenever I increased to my usual engine speed. By the time we got to Branston Lock it had gone out and this time stayed out for the rest of the cruise up here to Willington. My suspicion remains that it is the regulator on the alternator that is causing the problem but until it completely fails, rather than the current intermittent fault, I’ll keep pressing on.

 

It was fairly crowded when we got to Willington but we’ve managed to find a mooring and, given the weather forecast for tomorrow, may well stay here until Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment