Monday 27 April 2015

Church Minshull



Here I am Rune
Distance 6.3 miles
Total 1108 Locks 59 Tunnels
Running total mileage 1481.1miles

Another fairly lightweight potter along the canal as far as Aqueduct Marina today (although not actually into the marina). This is a very pleasant piece of canal with some superbly scenic moorings which leaves one asking the question ‘How much would I have to pay for a house with a view like this?’ Will probably remain here until Wednesday to get the chance to do  a bit more painting.

Received a reply from CRT regarding my request for a space in Liverpool later next month, unfortunately the application for I submitted online was received blank by them so they have asked me to fill one in and photograph it and send it to them so have tried that approach. They did tell me that space is available but only on a 12 metre mooring which is a bit short for our 18 metre boat but I’m happy to compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment