Saturday 7 November 2015

Leamington Spa



Here I am Rune
Distance 4.8 miles
Total 1542 Locks 78 Tunnels
Running total mileage 2206.2 miles

Once again achieved our planned day’s travel and are now on the outskirts of Leamington Spa, adjacent to the large Morrisons supermarket where we have got our weekend shopping in. Having come through Leamington I can remember what a disappointment it was last time we were here, a sort of cut price Bath. Since it had become dark whilst we were finishing the shopping we didn’t really get the opportunity to carry on to Warwick, which I much prefer, so we will carry on to there tomorrow which will be a very short day’s travel. If the poor weather continues I can see us remaining in Warwick for a few days as it is convenient for services and I may once again get the opportunity to go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment