Saturday 21 November 2015

Warwick (3)



Here I am Rune
Distance 0 miles
Total 1586 Locks 80 Tunnels
Running total mileage 2224 miles

Another day of not moving the boat, although I myself have had a bit of an Awayday to Birmingham. Since the cost with my Old Folks Railcard was only £5 return it seemed like a good deal. At least it achieves the purpose of our remaining in Warwick for an extended period, I have now had my HGV medical which now authorises me to drive HGV’s until I’m 65 (heaven help the other road users!!).

The temperature has now markedly dropped, in fact in Birmingham it was a really cutting wind funnelled by the tall buildings. The fire has now gone from a luxury to an essential, although I fired up the central heating yesterday which to my surprise, worked perfectly. 

I think the plan is to remain here until Monday and then start heading back towards the South Oxford Canal

No comments:

Post a Comment