Sunday 14 December 2014

Dudley Port day 3



Here I am Rune
Distance 0 miles
Total 777 Locks 28 Tunnels
Running total mileage 1164. miles

One more zero mileage day today although the plans for tomorrow are a bit more interesting with a trip through Netherton Tunnel to Hawne Basin to refuel and possibly get a replacement gas bottle since the current one has run out. Although it was a lazy day in terms of movement it was quite busy in terms of servicing the boat since I took the opportunity to carry out the 250 hour oil change, recharged the stern gland greaser and recovered the coolant which had dripped into the bilge. I have dipped the fuel tank and reckon that if the price at Hawne Basin is reasonable I should get about 100 litres in, that should keep us supplied until the middle of January I would hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment