Saturday 13 December 2014

Dudley Port



Here I am Rune
Distance 0 miles
Total 777 Locks 28 Tunnels
Running total mileage 1164. miles

Another static day in cruising terms, although I covered a bit of a distance on the bike to get hold of some smokeless fuel from B & M. This was an occasion when I was completely let down by Google which showed a B & M store at Pensnett, just over 4 miles away. When I got there it turns out it was a complete fallacy and there has never been a store there, speaking to a local he directed me to the nearest one which was at Brierley Hill which, had I known, would have involved a far shorter trip than the one I made (round trip of about 11 ¼ miles!). Anyway the upshot is that we now have enough fuel to keep us at least until Christmas, all I need to do now is to get some diesel in and we will be set up for the remainder of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment