Friday 16 May 2014

Bulls Bridge



Here I am Rune
Distance 2 miles
Total 384 Locks 8 Tunnels
Running total mileage 553.5 miles

A bit of a short day today, to make up for yesterday’s extended day’s travel. All we have done is a couple of miles along the canal to Bulls Bridge where the Paddington Arm goes off around Regents Park and Camden to Limehouse Basin. Although we travelled the section of canal back in 1999 from Brentford to here I have to say that I cannot remember any of it, perhaps it’s a sign of age! It is interesting as you pass the back of the houses approaching Bulls Bridge just how many of them, have enormous garages built in their back gardens, or is this an area noted for its ‘shed’s with beds’, who am I to say??

Tonight’s mooring at Bulls Bridge is convenient for Tesco (about 100 metres away) so we can stock up before moving on, not sure how far we are going to go yet will leave that decision until tomorrow.
Having now started to get the hang of this internet thing, I have now done away with the Lat/Long and map reference section on the intro and replaced it with a straightforward ‘Here I am’ with google link to my location, hope that makes things simpler!

Bulls Bridge Junction with Paddington Arm

No comments:

Post a Comment