Wednesday 8 July 2020

Stibbington

Here I am Rune
Distance 9.3  miles
Total 4079 Locks  264 Tunnels
Running total mileage 5939.2 miles

We have reached Stibbington as planned, I think that the people in another boat, ‘Bee’ probably think we are stalking them. We moored behind them at Fotheringay last night, and when we got to the moorings at Stibbington, they were already moored there, but we have managed to squeeze onto the end of the pontoon. They set off 3 hours before we did so, in my defence, I thought they were going to get to Peterborough today.

The weather wasn’t as bad as forecast, the rain barely materialised before we were moored up for the day, about 2.45pm. It has been on and off since then, but since we are finished for the day I’m not bothered.

The plan for tomorrow will be to get into Peterborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment