Wednesday 24 May 2017

Rugeley



Here I am Rune
Distance 9.6 miles
Total 2596 Locks  122 Tunnels
Running total mileage 3593.6 miles 

With simply superb weather we have indeed travelled as afar a Rugeley. Now that we are in striking distance of the place we hope to get the heating system serviced at, I called them up on the phone today to book in. To my great surprise, and over a Bank Holiday weekend, they tell me that, since they work 7 days  a week they will be able to fit our service in on Sunday. This helps our travel plans a bit since I was expecting to be hanging around until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, after the Bank Holiday, to get the service done. It now means that we can hang around a bit before arriving at the boatyard, so will probably do a bit of shopping here in Rugeley tomorrow. I might even have a swimming session at the leisure centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment