Tuesday 10 January 2017

Brinklow



Here I am Rune
Distance 8.1 miles
Total 2281 Locks  99 Tunnels
Running total mileage 3296.1 miles 

For some reason I thought that today’s trip was going to add up to more than 10 miles, wrong apparently by nearly 2 miles. We have reached the location that we needed to get to so that we can then go through the railway bridge construction site between 12 and 1pm tomorrow. We should press on to Hilmorton just the other side of Rugby tomorrow but it will all depend upon how long we spend in the supermarket. I suspect that from Thursday onwards we are likely to be dealing with a frozen canal, although I must say that whilst out cutting wood this afternoon there were clounds around that had the colouring of snow clouds, I hope not since that luxury isn’t supposed to arrive until Friday  

RUNE at Hawkesbury Junction
  

No comments:

Post a Comment