Monday 3 June 2013

Well here we are, back from our tour of Oz and now ready to take full possession of narrow-boat 'Rune'.  One final slight problem is that we were going to the marina tomorrow to collect it and now see that the marina is closed on Tuesdays to we will probably have to wait one more day before we can collect it!

I have to say that it still seems a bit unbelievable that I find myself in the position to be able to live full time on a narrow-boat and I have to admit that I feel incredibly lucky to be in this position.Whilst I realise that it isn't going to be like an extended holiday and there will be some challenges, it just seems to be the best way to see the inside of England.

Once aboard I will be keeping a record of where we are and what we are visiting, this will be mainly to evidence the fact that I will be a Continuous Cruiser and am complying with the necessary conditions, but the rest of it will be my thoughts on where we are and what we are doing, I will try not to make it too boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment