Saturday 3 December 2016

Foxton



Here I am Rune
Distance 5.1 miles
Total 2252 Locks  95 Tunnels
Running total mileage 3198.1 miles 

A bit more of a relaxed day today, out to do the weekend shopping this morning, back for lunch and then an easy cruise back to Foxton ready to go up the Foxton Flight tomorrow morning.

After saying yesterday how difficult the Kingfishers are to photograph, I’ve managed to get a half-acceptable image of one today. I have to admit that the camera was set to take multi shots so to achieve this one half decent photo I have a lot of photos of bare branches (bird having just flown off) or blurred photos of blue blobs. So a lot of effort has gone into capturing this one image!

A nicely posed kingfisher🐦


Not sure yet how far we’ll get tomorrow, all rather depends on how early/quickly we get up the Flight. If reasonably early I’d hope to get somewhere around Welford

No comments:

Post a Comment