Monday 9 December 2019

Birmingham City Centre


Here I am Rune
Distance 11.8 miles
Total 3950 Locks  253 Tunnels
Running total mileage 5799.1 miles

We’ve come out for what will, almost certainly, be our last cruise for this year, albeit only into Birmingham. Like my earlier trip to Merry Hill, the day was ideal for a autumn/winter cruise, sunny, dry although a bit chilly. The forecast over the next few days isn’t so good, but I think it picks up again by Friday, so hopefully we’ll get a pleasant cruise back again.

There were no dramas of any sort on the way into Birmingham, I think I’m getting to know the route particularly well when I can spot that the graffitti on the way has changed!

We’ll have a look around the Birmingham Christmas Market over the next few days, and any other little excursions that we may fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment