Thursday 23 September 2021

Stoke on Trent (Etruria)

Here I am Rune

Distance 7.8 miles

Total 4456 Locks  281 Tunnels

Running total mileage 6,675.4 miles

Again an easy cruise back into Etruria and moored in easy walking distance of a couple of supermarkets for tomorrows weekend shopping. I would guess that we will probably move off on Saturday but I haven’t decided how to tackle Harecastle Tunnel yet. There is a booking system but the passage from this side is at 3pm and I’d rather go through earlier than that. There is a facility to just turn up and go,  but you have to be there before noon and there is no guarantee that you’ll get a passage through. I’m sort of tempted to book a 3pm passage, but turn up earlier and see if we can get through then. We’ll decide on Saturday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment