Wednesday 2 September 2020

March

Here I am Rune

Distance 7.7 miles

Total 4125 Locks  264 Tunnels

Running total mileage 6,315.2 miles

Since we needed the sanitary station here, we’ve returned to March to do all the domestic stuff before turning around tomorrow and heading back towards Whittlesey and Peterborough. I’ve booked the passage through Stanground Lock for 11.00am on Friday, earlier than I wanted since that means that I’ll have to leave Whittlesey at about 9.00 to be sure of getting there on time. Since the choices were either 10.00am or 11.00am, it is the better of two poor choices, about 1.00pm would have been my personal choice.

Another fine day’s cruise here to March, and we’ve taken the same mooring that we had last time we were here, since it was the only one available. There is only the one mooring at Whittlesey as well so hoping that one isn’t taken when we get there tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment