Friday 2 October 2020

Nether Heyford

Here I am Rune

Distance 4.2 miles

Total 4161 Locks  264 Tunnels

Running total mileage 6,408.3 miles

 

With a day of not very good weather, we haven’t moved very far. Although the forecast was for heavy rain, when it was apparent that it was just light rain falling we decided to move along a bit. Sadly we caught up with a boat not travelling very quickly, not that I was in any real hurry, but their tickover speed was a lot slower than ours, so I was constantly catching him up. After 3 miles on tick-over, and the drizzly rain, I decided I’d had enough for today and moored up at a pleasantly open viewed mooring, nicley in the middle of nowhere.

Forecast for tomorrow isn’t much better, although now it is supposed to be light rain, we’ll see what tomorrow brings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment